NAS Lowestoft & North Suffolk Branch
A branch of the National Autistic Society
The NAS Lowestoft and North Suffolk branch is exclusively run by volunteers who are parents/carers of children and adults on the autism spectrum.
We have a number of trained volunteers who help out at our clubs and activities for parents as well as children and young people. If you would like to volunteer or otherwise get involved with the branch, please let the Branch Chair know (see contact details on the Contact section of this website).
The Lowestoft and North Suffolk Branch of the National Autistic Society aims to:
• Provide information, emotional and social support to people and families who are affected by
autism spectrum conditions (ASDs).
• Provide information and support to people who have an interest in autism
• Represent the needs of people and families affected by ASDs and to help to influence change
• Raise awareness of ASDs locally.
• Campaign for positive change.
We hope you enjoy browsing our website!
See our Facebook Page for up to date information on events and groups - Lowestoft and North Suffolk National Autistic Society Branch
Annual General Members Meeting - 7th March 2018